Search This Blog

Monday, July 8, 2013

006- Much Love for Mashup Monday

Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend, and its time to get this week off to a bangin start. First of all, I am considering moving over to a podcast type format. In this format, I would still post songs daily, and then would release a hour long podcast at some point during the week! It will take some time, but I cant stand being off the air! Alright, lets get the week goin with Mashup Monday! Project 46 is one of my favorite new up and comers, usually sticking to electro and electro house in their official releases on the Monstercat Label. Today I bring you one of their few mashups, a little outside their usual, but still just as excellent and mind blowing as their other tracks. Enjoy everybody!

006 - Project 46 - Allein You Love

No comments:

Post a Comment