Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2016

0693 - How Ambient Do You Like It?`

Today we are going to cover some very beautiful and simplistic tracks that I basically use as the background noise of my everyday life.  Let's start with the Eleve remix of Toby Hedges' track Miria.  This one is so beautiful and well produced, that it actually put me to sleep with its peacefullness the other night!  Second up today is the Blood Groove and Kikis remix of Stendahl's song Synthetic Love and this one had me feeling so much real love.  The piano is so beautifully interwoven into the tonality of this progressive masterpiece.  Enjoy guys and I will see you back here again soon!
Toby Hedges - Miria (Eleve Remix)
\

Stendahl - Synthetic Love (Blood Groove & Kikis Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment