Search This Blog

Friday, August 15, 2014

0289 - No More Waiting, Its Friday!

Two things for you this funkiest of Fridays. 

First up is a pretty sweet mini mix, now when I say mini I mean mini (16min), but don't let that deter your.  The mix is totally solid, filled with great funk tracks.  Stereocool really brings all of these tracks together in a way that I only wish I could one day.  Give it a listen!

Second up is a really interesting track.  My brain tells me it is big room but a bit of me tells me that it is Funk and honestly, the clash makes the track very intriguing.  It has the feels of both, a build up to a minimal drop, but that drop seems so bouncy that I would classify it as something else.  I am very intrigued to hear more from this guy to see what direction he goes musically!  Go ahead and press play and give me your opinion on this one!

Heataly Volume #1 Minimix - Mixed by Stereocool

Hunter Siegel - Waiting Up

1 comment: