Search This Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2014

0293 - Chill and Glitchy

First up is a really chill and fast paced song from MaHi.  It has all the elements that I usually love in relaxing chill songs, but takes it up and brings hit higher and faster.  The track is done absolutely beautifully, with a driving bass, a chill segment with great instrumentation, and a finish that will leave you wishing the song was longer!  Give it a listen and see for yourself!

Second on the docket for today is a very bizarre song, and I love it.  It was not at all what I expected when I started up the song because it takes a very unique turn.  The song has a very glitchy feel with great distorted vocals.  This one took me a few times to fully grasp the entire song, but after the 3rd or 4th time I really started to fall in love with it.  I hope you will too!

MaHi - Revival

Disclosure - Help Me Lose My Mind (Mazde Remix)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment