Search This Blog

Thursday, November 5, 2015

0597 - Bring Me Back

So lets slow things down a little bit, starting with the Fareoh remix of XYLO's track Afterlife.  This remix is stellar, chilled out with a little dash of bass.  The tonality is stellar and the drop feels superb, a little 8-bit mixed with a some progressive really make for a solid remix.  Give it a listen and let it mellow you out!
Second up on this day before the weekend is from Codeko called Lunar.  A great overall track that features beautiful interludes mixed with a catchy drop that had me dancing in the car and tapping my foot from behind my desk.  This House track may not seem like anything special at first, but give it a listen , give it a chance, and I know you will like it as much as I do!

XYLO - Afterlife (Fareoh Remix)

Codeko - Lunar

No comments:

Post a Comment