Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

0611 - Old Skool Skies

So I know in past posts I have raved about Armin Van Buuren but honestly I honestly haven't been very impressed with his most recent stuff, but there is one song off his album that I really enjoy, Old Skool.  It feels like a party track as opposed to the generic trance and house that he has put out lately.  Good tonality mixed in with a big bass that hits hard and strikes often.  Overall a really great banger track to spend your Wednesday!
Second up today on this Banger Wednesday is from Juicy M called Skies.  It is a great track that has the heavy bass that makes driving dance songs, as well as really catchy melody and vocals that actually fit the track really well.  Not overwhelming itself, this track really caught me off guard as I didn't like it at first but then after actually listening, my ears just gasemed all over my headphones.

Armin Van Buuren - Old Skool

Juicy M - Skies

No comments:

Post a Comment