Search This Blog

Thursday, August 22, 2013

039 - The Nerve of Thirsty Thursday

Everyone who has ever read this blog knows there are two things I am obsessed with musically, Ellie Goulding and Monstercat.  Monstercat has been adding artists faster than most can keep up, but trust me, YOU NEED TO.  Just about 80% of the overall music that is posted is absolutely incredible so make a playlist on youtube, buy the albums, just find a way to listen to everything they put out. No seriously, everything.  One of the newer artists to appear on the label is Favright, one that I honestly know very little about.  After hearing Nerve, I know everything I need to about this artist.  Favright has a lot of talent, a metric shit-ton of potential, and I look forward to more tracks in the future.  Enjoy this one with the volume blasting and the bass turned up high.  Enjoy!

039 - Favright - Nerve

No comments:

Post a Comment