Search This Blog

Monday, August 26, 2013

041 - Idolize the New

First of all, let me apologize for being so late with Friday's post.  It was saved in draft folder and was never published, I plan to do them a few days in advance so that they can be out on time everyday from here on out.  As a thank you for everyone being so understanding, I have a bonus mix for you all.  First, Mashup Monday brings us an incredible EDM mashup that tends to be a bit sparatic at points, but is overall a fantastic piece.

041 - Virtual Riot - Idols
Also today I bring you something truly incredible.  Over the weekend I attended Matsuri-Con with one of my best friends, DJ XMFD.  Though I was unable to hear his set, he has thankfully posted it for everyone to listen to.  It is a really awesome hour long mix that is honestly one of the best sets I have heard in a damn long time.  Enjoy it and be sure to check out his other stuff on soundcloud and mixcloud.  Enjoy, and see you back here tomorrow!

Matsuricon Set (Saturday) by Dj Xmfd on Mixcloud

041.5 - DJ XMFD MatsuriCon Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment