Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

042 - The Phattest of Drops

I really hope that most of you know this song or have at least heard of it, but I am guessing a portion haven't and that is why I am choosing to share it with you all this glorious Tuesday.  Imagine if you broke a song down into its individual pieces and examined them one by one, gradually adding more and more until you have the makings of an entire song.  What I am describing is either Progressive House, or the song Phat Ass Drop by DJs from Mars.  The song is a riot as a whole, literally walking you through the progression of the creation of a electro song.  And you can download it for free!  Great song to help you get through the week!

Also, please check me and all of the other great writers over at Stuck in my Skull where I am being featured this week as a new writer for the site (assuming everyone is picking up what I'm putting down!)  Another great blog that never disappoints, covering all genres of music that sticks with you and keeps you humming for months after hearing it!
 http://stuckinmyskull.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment