Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

0161 - Glitch Out for a Bit

Today is a momentous day.  One of my favorite groups have released their long awaited new album.  The Glitch Mob is seriously one of the most unique sounding groups that I have ever heard, they don't conform to the usual standard of electronic music.  Instead, they bring their own completely unique and bizarre flavor to the mix, and it usually ends up working pretty flawlessly.  If you haven't heard any of their past work, check out the full Drink The Sea Album or at least We Can Make The World Stop.  I could talk for minutes about each song on the album but I think that I will just let the music Speak for itself and share a few of my favorite tracks from the album, but even then my favorite tracks are every single one from this album.  Support these guys by buying the album, its only $8.99 on iTunes.  And trust me its worth EVERY PENNY, ALL 899 OF THEM.

I Need My Memory Back brings the funk with awesome progression and killer vocals (My favorite track off the album at the present moment)

Carry the Sun is just a big bag of in your face and progression is something to be marveled at.
Can't Kill Us will make you feel invincible
Our Demons will make you want to take on the entire world.
Fly By Night Only just makes you feel like you have accomplished all your goals.
Mind of a Beast just gives off the vibe of rebellion and silent revolution to me.

Skytoucher has most intensity of any song off the album in my opinion, not so much as to overwhelm you but enough to make you feel incredible.
Skullclub I can see becoming the Club anthem off this track: dancable, great rhythm, and I can just see people to dancing the most to this one.
Becoming Harmonious is the most chill, bringing together chill electro and some dubstep.
Beauty of the Unhidden Heart is just beautiful, hard to put this one into words.

No comments:

Post a Comment