Search This Blog

Thursday, February 13, 2014

0163 - The best thing about music?

The best thing about music in my opinion is its continuous ability to surprise.  Through thick and thin, it can come back every week and bring you something that blows your mind, changes your mind about an entire genre, and makes you gain respect for the style all over again.  That happened to me yesterday, when I was listening to the new track from Monstercat.  True, I saw the dark green (meaning Hard Dance) and got a little sad, its not my favorite genre as it seems always a bit too much in my opinion.  From the beginning i was hooked, starting with Piano? Thats one of my favorite things in tracks these days.  The point of too much never hit, it had big bass and dance potential but also remained melodic and fantastic throughout the entire track.  Check it out!

Nanobii - Rainbow Road

No comments:

Post a Comment