Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

0171 - EVERYONE STOP. I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Tomorrow, at 3pm (I believe), Monstercat is offering their new album for free for only 2 hours.  You have 2 hours to pick up a whole album of awesome tracks, 28 artists spanning 13 genres.  GO HERE.

Monstercat 16 FREE Starting at 2/26 3pm

Onto the music, I am saving most of my funk for next week.  Oh by the way, its gonna be funk all week next week because I love it so much and I have so much of it now that I want to share all of it with you beautiful people.  10 tracks, 5 days, 1 love.

The White Panda is known for their mashups, not so much their remixes though.  Well thats all about to change.  The duo recently released a remix of Demons from Imagine Dragons and it is a great new spin on the track.  Not too over the top, not overwhelming in terms of bass and house stereotypes, its my new favorite version of the song.  Check it out below!

Imagine Dragons - Demons (The White Panda Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment