Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

0262 - Part of Being Sleepless

Two awesome tracks for you today.  The first track is the first single from Swedish producer Didrick, and wow does it show a whole lot of potential.  Great vocals mixed flawlessly in with great tonality and melody.  Not to mention the key change, that was unexpected and awesome.  I loved this song from the first time I heard it and I hope you all love it too!

Second up is a remix of one of my favorite songs right now, Sleepless by Cazzette.  Oliver Nelson got his hands on the original and made a few tweaks to give the song a really cool and deep house vibe.  Not as good as the original in my opinion, but still an extremely solid remix and worth checking out!


Didrick - Part of You

Cazzette - Sleepless (Oliver Nelson Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment