Search This Blog

Thursday, July 3, 2014

0263 - Help Me Figure This Out

First up is a song that I have been going back and forth about which day it fits, if any.  This one is great, but has so many different pieces that I couldn't tell if it was a banger or not.  Overall, its just an incredible song.  Fox Stevenson delivers with a really unique song that starts out really chill and then drops into a very fast paced electro song with very well chosen matching vocals.  All This Time is a really great song, plus seeing Attack on Titan art for this song the first time I heard it had me sold!

I am sure many of you have heard the song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri.  Well I came across something a while ago and still don't really know to feel about it.  I have listened to it so many times, and still can't tell if I like it or not, so I present it to you, my loyal listeners for your opinion.  Dash Berlin and Christina Novelli recently did a cover of this beautiful track from Perri.  Let me know what you think, Seriously!

Fox Stevenson - All This Time

Dash Berlin feat. Christina Novelli - Jar of Hearts



No comments:

Post a Comment