Search This Blog

Monday, July 28, 2014

0275 - Feels Good To Be Back

First of all, Cabbage Brigade from the Facebook Group I applaud your efforts.  I laughed for literally an hour.

Second of all, thank you everyone for being understanding with the week Hiatus, this vacation was a very needed one and it was great to get away for a little while.

BUT LETS GET BACK TO THIS MUSIC THING.

First up is the new song from Rogue.  A glitch-hop track this one has a really funky bounce element that I am not sure if I am imagining or if it really is that good.  With great vocal samples and a really cool and pretty unique tonal drop, this one is one of the best glitch-hop songs that I have listened to in a long time.  Not to mention the drop outs that fade back in seamlessly with the help of some sick build-ups!

Second up is a sweet chillstep track from Urban Contact.  This one is a perfect mix of dubstep and chill, taking a very nice and comfortable bass and mixing it with really nice calming segments with what sounds like piano and guitar.  I really like this one a lot and I am sure that you will as well if you give it a try!


Rogue - Night After Night

Urban Contact - Million Questions

No comments:

Post a Comment