Search This Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2014

0333 - Half Satan

I know we have a little over a week until the week of Halloween but I want to guarantee you all that I will do my best to find Halloween themed stuff for the entire week.  It may not all be new, but it will be cool I promise you that!

Onto the music for today!

The first is a remix from The Him of Dotan's track Home, a very relaxing a smooth remix.  This one has driving elements and very classic sounding vocals, not really all about the pitch or talking about ridiculous things.  Its stuff that plays the whole time and even fits the very nice and soothing drop.  Give it a listen and let me know what you think!

The other song up for today is the Last Island Remix of Porter Robinson's Fresh Static Snow.  I heard this one before I heard the original of it, and I honestly am drawn to this one a bit more.  Its got great driving chill sound, that flows really well and feels like it should be an end credits song in either a movie or a video game.  Give it a listen and find out for yourself!

Dotan - Home (The Him Remix)

Porter Robinson - Fresh Static Snow (Last Island Remix)


No comments:

Post a Comment