Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2014

0338 - Elemental Reverie

Two big tracks for you today on this day before Friday.

Been doing more delving into non-vocal stuff and I think I have found two really great things for you.  The first is a Trance song from Lush & Simon and Uforik called Hydrogen.  Usually trance strikes me as generic and all the same but this one spoke to me very clearly.  It has great tonality and an overall exceptional flow.  Bass in all the right places mixed in made this a very surprising track!

Up second on the docket of today's musical agenda is a great progressive house track from Pessto and Drik B.  I had honestly never heard of them until this track, but this will for sure keep them on my radar.  A great tonal track with a driving theme to it, Reverie has a sense of urgency that gives it a really great energy!


Lush & Simon, Uforik - Hydrogen

Pessto & Dirk B - Reverie



No comments:

Post a Comment