Search This Blog

Friday, October 24, 2014

0339 - Don't Sleep Alone

So I get home from a nearly 11 hour work day and arrive back at the fraternity house where I work, and they surprised me with a ticket to see Carnage.  We get there around 11 only to find out that Dzeko and Torres were the opener.  The show was amazing, and was absolutely a blast.  Once again, as seems to be the case with shows that I go to, the opener outperformed the headliner.  Running on 3 hours of sleep, exhausted, I bring you Friday's music.

First up from Styalz Fuego and Stuck Note is Wait Up, a great slow trap song with a very funky and chill vibe.  Its great vocals that you can never seem to actually hear all the way, which gives it a very unique feel.  Great catchy tonality mixed with a driving trap sequence really takes this one over the top and into my heart.  Give it a listen and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

A bit slower is JNL's track By Yourself, but it still has such a smooth feel.  It feels slower but at the same time it feels fast enough to bob your head to and enjoy the chill funk.  Great distorted vocals mixed with a very driving bass.  For sure not to be missed!

Styalz Fuego & Stuck Note - Wait Up


JNL - By Yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment