Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2015

0519 - Eric Prydz's Best Work Ever

Happy FunkDay everyone!  First up is a track from Sir Felix called Safari.  Sir Felix really hit it big with Hope that got remixed into Tiesto's Club Mix, and this one belongs right there near the best of his tracks.  Its got great tonailty, with instruments I can't really identify (I know bells, keyboards, and a few other things).  The group vocals really do wonders for it painting that picture of a safari.  Overall a great track and I hope you groove to it!
Also up today is possibly my favorite thing to come from Eric Prydz, his new track Opus which comes out on July 27th.  Really showing off his talents, it starts with a great build and finally drops HUGE around the 3:45 mark.  A really beautiful piece and easily my favorite thing he has done!  Give it a listen!
Sir Felix - Safari

Eric Prydz - Opus

No comments:

Post a Comment