Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2015

0523 - Stay with the Shadows

First up on day four of this Free Week is a track from Diamond Eyes and Christina Grimmie.  I remember watching videos of Christina on Youtube years ago right when she was starting to get popular, so its really cool to see her on official tracks!  This is a really chilled out remix from WRLD and does Future Bass a lot of good by keeping things beautifully tonal and progressive.  Give it a listen!
Second up is a track from Johnny Third feat. See called Shadows.  I had to listen to this one 5 or 6 times before I was for sure putting it up here.  It just seemed to get better every time I listened to it, and I really want to share it with you all.  Killer vocals mixed with great chord progression really bring this one to a special place in my heart!
Diamond Eyes feat. Christina Grimmie - Stay With Me (WRLD Remix)

Johnny Third - Shadows (Feat. See)

No comments:

Post a Comment