Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2015

0528 - The Disaster Right Now

First up on this Thursday is a track from Suspect 44, an unknown group until I heard this song.  It has pretty generic vocals, but I really enjoyed the build and the drop.  It is tonal, well done, and catchy.  Don't get me wrong, it is nothing super unique or original but I really enjoyed it!
Also up today is another chilled out remix from Win & Woo, this time getting their hands on Molly Moore's track Natural Disaster.  A really well done remix, this one keeps things pretty minimalistic, not adding too much but still giving it a very great sound.  Great progression playing off the already really well done vocals, and a drop that just makes me want to sit on a beach with a beer.

Suspect 44 - Here Right Now

Molly Moore - Natural Disaster (Win & Woo Remix)


No comments:

Post a Comment