Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

0615 - When You Know You Want Me

I will have multiple posts coming faster than usual to make up for the missing ones over the past week.  First up is a from Gathier called If You Don't Want Me, a really solid and chill deep house track.  Driving tonal bass (which I FUCKING LOVE) with really smooth piano mixed in, this one had me from the first time I heard it.
Second up today is from Trevor Dahl called When You Come Home, a very pop based but smooth tropical house track.  It has a very top 40 feel to it as the vocals are very catchy, and the tonality of the chorus is simple and pretty contagious.  The guitar really makes it feel authentic and fabulous.  For sure a very different sounding track then I am used to but I really like the direction it goes.

Gathier - If You Don't Want Me

Trevor Dahl - When You Come Home



No comments:

Post a Comment