Search This Blog

Monday, December 28, 2015

0623 - How Can You Not Love a Song Called Porkchop Express?

I have liked just about everything that Tristam has put out, all of his Drumstep, Glitch Hop, and Dubstep songs have been amazing and his song Flight with Braken was easily my favorite song for some time.  Therefore I was really excited to see a new song of his pop up on my Youtube subscriptions.  The Vine starts off really beautiful and melodic, and moves into a style that I can't describe but can only be described as classic Tristam.  The drop is dancey, very melodic, and I just really enjoyed it!  Give it a listen!

Second up is an 8-bit track from Stephen Walking.  Porkchop Express really surprised me, as most 8-bit tracks I've heard feel the same (with the exclusion of Adhesive Wombat), so hearing this one be so amazing was a surprise.  It's beautifully done, very melodic, and still keeps a very catchy tonality through the whole song!  Hope you enjoy it!

Tristam - The Vine

Stephen Walking - Porkchop Express

No comments:

Post a Comment