Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2015

0617 - What the Hell Is This

First lets start off with something really different, but I really enjoyed it so I feel I have to share.  I was a big Disturbed fan, I do still enjoy their music to this day.  So when I saw a Distrubed cover of Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel I had to check it out.  It is way out of their wheelhouse, but I was very surprised how much I enjoyed it.  Give it a listen and let me know if you like more tracks like this to appear on the blog!
Also up today is a remix of a game song that has exploded, and I think you know that it fills me with DETERMINATION.  Undertale has been huge among the gaming community with just about every big youtuber doing a playthrough of it, and everyone else intrigued by what makes it so special.  I honestly think the music has a big impact on it, though the game only uses 8-bit sounds, it comes off so powerful and influential.  This remix by Chime gives it a smooth relaxed feel that I really ereally enjoyed, with some of the 8-bit combat and dialogue tones thrown in for flavor.  Enjoy!

Disturbed - Sound of Silence (Cover)

Toby Fox - Undertale (Chime Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment