Search This Blog

Friday, December 12, 2014

0371 - 1 Year + 6

So I didnt even realize it but this blog has gone through enough posts to get through every day for a year!  I love doing this blog every day and it is because of the feedback and love that I get from all of you that I am willing to do this.  Keep up the commenting, keep up posting music on the facebook page, keep up the love!

Because today is all about celebrating the wonderful community that you have all created, I figured it was fitting to share a Funky Panda Community Mix.  30 Minutes of nonstop funk and groove, this one outshadows all the previous ones.  Plus it gives the community a unique opportunity to show off some of their art and personal art creations.  Give it a listen, stay funky, and have a wonderful weekend!

Community Mix #3

No comments:

Post a Comment