Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2015

0438 - Stop, Swing Time

Slide Time is next week.  Two more Electro Swing tracks for you today!  The first comes from Frizzo called Betty Swing.  Featuring horns throughout most of the song, this one is one of the most consistent Swing tracks I've heard in a while.  Keeping it high energy from the start, Betty Swing has great flow and tonality making it something I may or may not have danced to in my car this morning.  (I got all the strange looks, especially from the guy blasting rap next to me.  CAN YOU HANDLE THESE JAZZ HANDS MOTHERFUCKER?)

Second on today's playlist is Swinging Skillz by Vincent Lee.  This one has amazing movement, moving fluidly from one section to another.  High energy, amazing piano featured throughout the entire song, and just makes me want to break into dancing like a fool (since I have absolutely no dance skills this always seems like a good idea).

Frizzo - Betty Swing

Vincent Lee - Swinging Skillz


No comments:

Post a Comment