Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2015

0439 - Swing Finale

Swing week comes to a sad but necessary end, and I hope you have all enjoyed all the amazing music!  Swing really really makes me want to learn how to dance so I don't look like a fool listening to this kind of music at shows.  Oh well, another time, another place.  Two final songs to let you swing into the weekend!  First up is a track called Summer Time from Elle and the Pocket Belles, a song that so many people have covered, but this one is amazing.  Starting slow and beautiful, Mista Trick moves it into a great section with drums, horns, and other instrumentation in order to beautifully compliment the vocals.  Give it a listen!

Second up on this swing finale is a track from 11 Acorn Lane, who I have fallen in love with recently.  Everything they have done just has such great flow and progression and its such great chill out swing.  It doesn't smother you, instead allows you to float off into a plane of relaxation.  Let's Face It I'm Cute, is really a great track because its so fluid and I hope you like it as much as I did!  See you in a year for another Electro Swing Week!  Have a great weekend!

Elle and the Pocket Belles - Summer Time (Mista Trick Remix)

11 Acorn Lane- Let's Face It I'm Cute

No comments:

Post a Comment