Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

0441 - Ain't No Time for Foolin

So I am still looking out for the ultra sets and will get them to you as soon as I find them.  During swing week I actually amassed quite the playlist of songs to play and I am very excited to share them with you!

JackLNDN always releases such cool and unique tracks, and Fooled Around is no different.  This track is very relaxing and mellow, but has a very driving and groove to it.  I can see this one being best when played with the windows down in the summer just cruising.

Never heard of ATTLAS? Me neither, but its hard to forget a song like this.  Chill, full of funk vibes, and extremely groovy, Kayla is one of my favorite tracks I've found in some time.  It's relaxing enough to listen to with eyes closed and can teleport you, but also just funky enough to maintain that groovy feel.  Give these a listen and I will see you back here tomorrow!

JackLNDN - Fooled Around

ATTLAS - Kayla


No comments:

Post a Comment