Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

0678 - Welcome Back, I've Missed You All

I'm hoping this is the start of more daily updates.  My life has been absolutely insane lately with my job search living situation, and life is just chaotic.  But I realized I wasn't giving myself time to relax, and writing these posts has always been one of my favorite parts of the day. So lets get thing goin again.

Faded by Alan Walker is one of my favorite songs, Period.  Now, finally, everyone is getting their hands on it for the official remixes.  One of my favorites is Tiesto's Deep House remix.  Right from the beginning I could tell I would love this.  The intro was so smooth and just went perfectly into the main sequence.  Smooth, beautiful, and my favorite remix (but still behind the original and the restrung version).
I've said many times how much I respect people that can play music live using beatpads, the memorization and coordination is incredible.  I love watching people play on them and I feel the music they produce has so much more power because you aren't just watching someone push play.  This mix is from Nev highlighting some 250 songs from the Youtube channel MrSuicideSheep.  It is incredible, enjoy!

Alan Walker - Faded (Tiesto's Deep House Remix)

(Nev Plays) Best of MrSuicideSheep

No comments:

Post a Comment