Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

0691 - What Happens Next?

Meraki by Cormak is a roller coaster of a song, that took me though so many different expectations in such a short amount of time.  The beginning of the track is beautiful and tonal, and then it gets beautifully melodic as it starts to build.  The build feels like it may drop into something big and unexpected, but it moves to a tonal guitar funk drop.  I sure as hell didn't see it coming, but I love the feeling of "What Will Happen Next" that this one inspires!
Another track that gave me this feeling was a remix of Arcade from Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike, and W&W by Magic Wand.  Hearing the start of this one and then the movement into the build, I sure as hell did not expect the funky and groove-worthy drop that followed.  It caught me off guard, and I loved every second of it!

Cormak - Meraki

Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs. W&W - Arcade (Magic Wand Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment