Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

0679 - Clearest Heartbeat

Pegboard Nerds are finally getting back on my good side, and the MIU remix of their track Hearbit only helps the cause.  This remix is killer, with a huge bass, great fast tonal scaling, and just an intense "in your face" vibe.  I'm not sure if this would be considered hardcore or dubstep, but one of the last drops makes me think it might just have a killer bassline.  I love this remix and I hope you like it too.
Second up today is the Gryffin Remix of CHVRCHES track Clearest Blue.  This one is absolutely gorgeous, with a drop progression that had me swinging and got stuck in my head immediately.  The vocals are pretty on point, and the entire song just has a very uplifting and intense feel.  Enjoy these 2 tracks and I will see you back here tomorrow!

Pegboard Nerds - Heartbit (MIU Remix)

CHVRCHES - Clearest Blue (Gryffin Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment