Search This Blog

Friday, May 9, 2014

0224 - Can you Deal? The Funk is Real

Happy Friday everyone!  The weekend is finally here, and for all you finishing your year at college or graduating, congrats and enjoy your summer!  Its kinda crazy to think that summer vacation isn't a thing for me any more...

OH WELL, lets celebrate the weekend with some awesome funky music.

First up is the new one from SCNDL, bringing back his unique funky sound into the wonderful world of Bounce.  This is one of my favorite sub genres just because it inspires such a feeling of joy and happiness.  The Munsta brings in a great tonal sequence, that has been stuck in my head for at least a few days.  Couldn't get it out of my head if I wanted to, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

SCNDL - The Munsta

Last up today is a nice jucy new EP for you all from Sparx.  His second EP containing 6 tracks is a great look at what the future of this overall genre of music could be.    Ever since I posted one of his songs way back in the early days of this blog (Find that post right here), I have been waiting to hear more from him!  Its funky, driving, and just overall a great collection of songs.  Check out the album mix and if you like it you can pick up the EP for free!  Have a great and safe weekend everyone!

Sparx - Crossroads EP (album Mix) (Get it free here!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment