Search This Blog

Monday, May 12, 2014

0225 - Mashup Mayhem

Mashup Monday, and I actually have mashups for you today!  OH JEEBUS.

First up is a great mashup taken from Hardwell's mashup of Calvin Harris, John Christian, and Nicky Romero.  This track called Next Level Summer is a pretty great combination of these two tracks, flowing together pretty seamlessly and creating something that you can barely tell is 2 separate songs.  Check it out!

Calvin Harris vs. John Christian & Nicky Romero - Next Level Summer (Hardwell Mashup)

Second up ( I think this may be the first time I have ever done 2 mashups on a Monday) is a new one from Mashup Germany.  Mashup Germany was behind the most ridiculous mashup I have ever heard, and they come back and deliver again with the Heads Will Roll Edit of their track Tsunami Rise.  I don't think its as mind blowing but its still pretty damn good!  Give it a listen and I will see you all back here tomorrow!

Mashup-Germany - Tsunami Rise (Heads Will Roll Edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment