Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2014

0228 - Strangely Fantasmic

First up is from Millions Like Us.  This song is strange, not my usual pick for music that I like.  Its heavy and extremely bouncy, and that is something I like.  After checking out the EP, this is still my favorite song on it and it is for sure worth checking out.  I can see this one making a killing in festival/convention play.  Millions Like Us presents Poltergeist.

Millions Like Us - Poltergeist


Your second dose for the day is the Ummet Ozcan Club Mix of Tiesto's track Wasted.  The original was high on my list of liked music, but this mix just takes it up to a whole different level.  The vocals are perfectly framed around an incredible progression and just a catchy chorus, leading into a pretty nasty big room-esk drop.  Check it out.  For the record, I like people better when I'm wasted too.

Tiesto feat. Matthew Komba - Wasted (Ummet Ozcan Club Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment