Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

0236 - Different but...Better?

Two things for you today.

A new song from Two Steps from Hell that is a Totally different direction then their usual content.  I really like it but it just feels strange coming from Two Steps, I really hope this isn't the start of a complete directional change.  I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL.

Two Steps From Hell - Stay

A song that I can't honestly decide if I like or not.  It may be the video selling my on it, but I can honestly say I am confused if this is good or just generic and my mind has been corrupted by the same crap coming out day after day.  This one from Matisse and Sadko is worth listening at least a few times, but even then I still have no fucking clue what I think about it.

Matisse & Sadko - Azonto

No comments:

Post a Comment