Search This Blog

Friday, January 2, 2015

0378 - Totally Not Hungover Anymore

So, sorry everyone.  Yesterday was really rough.  But I am back and better than ever.  So the new thing for this month is Best track of 2014, I am going to post my favorites here and either on the facebook group or in the comments I want you to tell me what your favorite track of the year was.  HERE WE GO!

1. Porter Robinson - Sad Machine (Tut Tut Child Remix)
This remix is amazing chill, and a flawless remix in my opinion.  Still keeping the amazing tonality and progression of Porter's killer song, Tut Tut Child takes this to the next level with a killer remix.  Posted this in June as my remix of the year, and it still holds true.  Give it a listen!

2. SCNDL - The Munsta
This is one my favorite songs to this date.  Bouncy with a phenomenal drop this track just always puts me in a great state of mind.  Not to mention the vocal drop of "THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT" is just hysterical and amazing.  Easy the best track monstercat has put out this year in my opinion.


3. Rodriguez - Sugar Man (Goldfish Remix)
This song is just everything funk music wants, needs, and desires to be.  This song is just absolutely huge and groovy.  It makes me feel excellent any time that I hear it and just instantly puts me in a good mood.  Funky Fresh and with a Goldfish spin, how can this one not be good.  Give it a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment