Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2015

0395 - Coming To You Live

Happy Monday!  Hope everyone had a great weekend!  This week I have some stuff I am really excited to share with you!  For those who haven't noticed, I have deactivated my Facebook again.  I just decided that Facebook was not constructive to my mental well-being, so this break is likely more permenant.  Although I am toying with the idea of making a DJ page instead of an actual profile.  OH WELL, enough about me, it's all about the music!

Today's track comes from Archie, a groovy electro house track that has so much positive energy that it infects you with good vibes.  Seriously this track caught my attention and I have listened to it a few times a day, trying to decide where it fits in my schedule.  Funk is the best, as I have said before, and this one just goes to show that not all funk has to be straight Funk, Progressive Funk, or House Funk.  FUNK IS UNIVERSAL!

Also a really cool liver performance for you today from Haywyre.  These days, it seems so rare to see live performances of electronic music.  The culture has moved to a press play culture.  Thats why I am always so glad to see live stuff like beatpad tracks, live performances, or live mashups.  This one is seriously slick as they come and just seeing it performed live adds a whole new spin to the power and creativity it took to make the track.  Give it a listen and WATCH THE VIDEO.  Seriously, it makes the track that much better.

Archie - Main Street

Hywyre - Insight

No comments:

Post a Comment