Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

0382 - Hit Hard and Don't Stop

So Hardcore is not a genre that tends to dominate or even have a presence on this blog very often, but I just couldn't resist.  You all know how much I love Monstercat, as they continue to bring new artists and amazing tracks into the world with their Youtube Channel and huge 30 track albums.  This track blew me out of the water.  Seriously, the vocals are completely unnecessary  but are comforting in a strange way.  The song is fast and hits hard, not to mention its extremely catchy with a tonal sequence that gets stuck in your head very easily.  I have heard absolutely nothing else that Stonebank has has done, although I like the improvement of EMEL.  Overall just a really great and surprising hardcore track!
Stonebank - Stronger (feat. EMEL)

No comments:

Post a Comment