Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2015

0385 - Breaking Free

Just a heads up to everyone who follows this blog, or anyone that gets it from the facebook group.  I have taken a break from Facebook for a while, nothing happened I just felt it was not a positive influence on my life where it is right now and need a break from it.  I have left it in the trusting hands of two of my best friends who are also musically controlled in life.  It should still get posted daily through the group from one of them, and until I return, that is how it will go from now on.  The music will continue, just feel free to bookmark or remember the homepage of this blog for the daily music you love.

I personally love that feeling of when someone remixes a song into an entirely different genre without taking away from the energy and power of the original, and that is just Empia did with their remix of Five Hours by Deorro.  Bringing it into the Future Bass genre while still maintaining what made the original so great.  Still keeps the tonality and vocals from the vocal edit, as well as bringing new elements to give it a completely new spin!  Give it a listen and let me know what you think!

Deorro - Five Hours (Empia Remix)


No comments:

Post a Comment