Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

0391 - No more bullshit Radio Boy

Today's post I found while going back through and listening to an old episode of the Monstercat Podcast, a 1 hour mix released almost every week.  These are amazing and usually feature some pretty sweet premieres, so check it out either on iTunes or Youtube.  This one is from Soulero, an artist that I have loved to watch blossom while on the Monstercat Label and someone this one slipped under my nose.  Video Boy is an extremely good electro song, nothing too heavy or too relaxed but a really great middle ground.  Both tonal and sequential, this song really surprised me.  So much that I alt-tabbed while playing Left For Dead 2 and died because I just had to know what it was called.  Let me know what you think!

Soulero - Video Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment