Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

0442 - Club Ready

Banger Wednesday is back after the week off focused on Swing, and I have been sitting on some really great stuff.  First up is a track from James Egbert, the only person I have ever heard make a "perfect track", a quote from one of my fellow DJs.  His tracks are always amazingly composed and this one is no different, Jettison is beautiful.  Great tonality, amazing progression, and a catchy and memorable hook.  Another great track from one of the most consistent artists today in my opinion.  Speaking of consistency, Dzeko and Torres are pretty high on that list for me as well.  Always putting out quality tracks that I may always not enjoy, but can appreciate.  For You has big drops, beautiful matching vocals, and just an overall festival flare.  I can see this one killing it in mixes and live in sets!

James Egbert - Jettison

Dzeko & Torres and Maestro Harrell - For You (feat. Delora)

No comments:

Post a Comment