Search This Blog

Friday, October 2, 2015

0571 - Good Guys Pegboard

So if you enjoyed the Pegboard Nerds song from yesterday Pink Clouds, then I have some really cool news.  Pegboard is donating all sales from their merch, music, and new EP Pink Cloud which comes out October 23rd to help fight Breast Cancer.  If there was ever a reason to pay for a good cause, I say music is one of them.

First song up on this holiest of Funky Fridays is from Slanger called The Way You Love Me.  This FutureFunk track features a lot of piano and beautiful melodies, while really throwing in that funk groove and making me car dance like a goddamn idiot.  A great groovy track to get you into the weekend!
Also up today is a GhettoFunk track from Slynk called We Come To Party.  This one kinda concerned me, but once I started it I knew that I was wrong.  The very dirty sounding funk rhythms really work well with the rap and soul feel.  Kinda reminds me of the soundtrack to Undercover Brother from a long time ago.  Enjoy these and I will see you on Monday!

Slanger - The Way You Love Me

Slynk - We Come To Party

No comments:

Post a Comment