Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

0585 - 3 Days In, Get Through The Rest!

First song today is from Snails called Frogbass, now let me warn you that this one is a bit strange but I really pick up what it's putting down.  It has a strange tonal bass track that caught me totally off guard.  Like I said, its strange, but it has a bizarre flow and arrangement to it that really caught my attention.  I hope you rock out to it as much as I did!
Also up today is a banger remix of The Night from 3LAU and Nom De Strip from ak9.  This one had everything I like; classic vocals, a great progression, a dash of funk vibe, and a big drop that left me with a smile on my face and groovin in my car.  Give this one a listen because it is one of the best electro remixes I have heard in some time.  Enjoy!

Snails - Frogbass

3LAU & Nom De Strip - The Night (ak9 Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment