Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

0579 - Keep That Swamp Thing Down

Welcome back to Banger Wednesday, featuring a track I hope you have already heard and a new one!  The track I hope you have already heard is a Pegboard Nerds track that I honestly thought I posted a long time ago!  Its strange, it features a sick and bizarre banjo, and just gets stuck in my head for weeks in my head.  Swamp thing is a little outside their usual style, but then again so was Pink Cloud and that was magical!
Second up is a remix from Shanahan of Jus Jack and Speed Limit's track All Falls Down.  The builds are really quality, with a lot of different instruments, a great vocal track, and a drop that surprised me a little bit.  It may seem a bit generic, but I really loved this one.  Sit back, relax, and enjoy these tracks.  Hopefully back to dailies tomorrow!
Pegboard Nerds - Swamp Thing

Jus Jack & Speed Limit - All Falls Down (Shanahan Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment