Search This Blog

Monday, October 5, 2015

0572 - Hunting for Atlantis

So I have a some songs for you all, as well as a request.  So I plan on doing a funk mix for a demo for some raves, and I need to know if there are any songs that you guys love that I should include!  The first is a Drum and Bass track from Priority One and TwoThirds called Hunted.  With vocals from Jonny Rose, this one really made me happy.  This track has amazing tonality mixed with a great groove and overall great feel.  Drum and Bass has been one of my favorite genres ever since I discovered Pendulum back in high school, and Songs like this are the reason why.
Ever since Raven, I have been keeping an eye out for new stuff from John Dahlback, and his new track does not disappoint.  Atlantis is nowhere near as intense, but it does have a lot to bring to the table.  A beautiful melody mixed with a great bass, this song really got stuck in my head fast!

Priority One and TwoThirds - Hunted

John Dahlback - Atlantis



No comments:

Post a Comment