Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

0584 - The Darkness is Real

EDEN is pretty great in terms of chilled out stuff, and when Pierce Fulton got his hands on their track Nocturne, the winner of this is everyone with ears.  It has got the great chill vibe mixed with the progressive and electro sound that I love Fulton for.Give this a listen, because I promise you will love it.
Second up today is a remix from John Dahlback, who has honestly been on fire lately.  Lost Frequency's track Reality has been one I have enjoyed but I just haven't found that one that I love, and I think I finally found it!  Reality has always been one of those tracks that has had potential but never really sounded right, and John Dahlback gives it the extra boost it needs!
EDEN - Nocturne (Pierce Fulton Remix)

Lost Frequencies - Reality (John Dahlback Remix)


No comments:

Post a Comment