Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

0184 - Normal Bouncy Friday x3

Since its our return to normal Friday on the schedule, I figured we might as well do something cool and over the top.  So today I have 3 songs for you.  One funk, one swing, and one that is free.

First up, Chill and funk from Shift K3Y.  This one is fast and just has that feel good bounce to it.  The vocals are repetitive but great, and its non stop from start to finish.  This track, Touch, has been in playlist for some time and I am excited to share it with you!

Shift K3Y - Touch

This is my favorite genre to find new artists because it usually feels like there are really only a handful of big names and everyone else is just ok.  Thankfully, through one of the youtube channels that I subscribe (FunkyPanda) and a few other places, I have found that the genre is much more prevalent and kicks SO MUCH ASS.  This one from Stereo swing has the perfect bounce and "get up and move" feeling.  Plus calling it Mr. and Mrs. Swing is kinda funny to me, and it does the genre flawlessly.

Stereo Swing - Mr. and Mrs. Swing

Finally, our last track for the day is another one from SCNDL, the same artist that brought you Bleed, the aswesome bounce song featuring the horns.  This one still has the bouncy feel but is very different in the sense that this is much more house and heavy.  The diversity coming out of SCNDL is awesome and I love it!  Let me know what you think and hopefully we can see more artists like SCNDL and Rezonate trying all edges of the electronic spectrum.

SCNDL - All the People (Free DL Here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment