Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

0187 - The booty gets touched twice

A wonder wednesday to all of you.  Hump day and the week is almost over, I know some of you are having rough weeks so take a deep breath and let the music take you on an escape from your stressful lives.  Two tracks for you today.  The first comes from Markus Schulz off of his new album Scream 2.  To be honest the entire album didn't move me very much but this was the one exception off of that album.  Great vocals with a good message, great bass, and a very tonal drop that surprised me a whole lot.  Overall a really great track, check it out!

Second up today is a big heavy electro track from Noisestorm.  I can see this track getting massive amounts of club play/remix potential/mix potential.  With a very heavy bassline and melodic interludes taking you in and out, it has great potential.  At first listen i was a bit bored, but after listening to it again I saw that it really is a great track.  Listen to it and tell me what you think!

Markus Schulz - Revolution

Noisestorm - Surge

No comments:

Post a Comment