Search This Blog

Friday, March 28, 2014

0194 - I'm on the Board

As I type this to you, my very first mix is being sent to my soundcloud, if you are on there go ahead and follow me for more stuff coming soon.  I know it has been long overdue, and I garuntee you it won't be this long until the next one.  I actually have it recorded just need to do it one more time.
This mix is a funk mix that I did at a friends birthday party a few weekends ago.  There are a few minor things, like somone thinking it was funny to slide the BPM of a track down about halfway through.  But overall its something I like and wanted to share.  I may rerecord it and try to give it a little more length, but here you go.  You have all been so patient, and so HERE IT IS.

NeShKi - Funk Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment