Search This Blog

Sunday, April 6, 2014

0199 - The Late One

Hey everyone, I am sorry this post is so late.  I stayed home sick from work on friday, and our internet has been out for the last 4 days.  I just got internet back saturday, so I figured I would put up friday's post late, better late then never.

Two tracks for you today.

The first is a remix of a very familiar electro swing song, one that blew my mind!  Skeewiffs delivers a excllent remix of this song and the result is something that was instantly downloaded and added to my swing mixes.
Skeewiff - Maple Leaf Rag (Skeewiff Mix)

Next up is a funky and chill track that is sure to cleanse your musical soul, chill and funky as a skunk.  Voice of Reason by Haywyre & Galimatias is hot and relaxingly fantastic!

Haywtre & Galimatias - Voice of Reason

No comments:

Post a Comment